You’re confident, adventurous, and a bit of a trendsetter — and the place you call home should reflect that! Like most people, you’ve also probably spent a lot of time indoors since early 2020.
Now more than ever, your surroundings matter. Home is your sanctuary, your office, your favourite restaurant, and your digital shopping mall. To help you create the ideal environment MAIA has compiled a list of 7 hot design tips for 2021 — trends you will find throughout MAIA’s Luxury Projects In Bangalore.
- Interiors Rich with Texture : Interior Designers use texture to help give spaces dimension and add visual interest. For one of the Luxury Residential Projects in Bangalore, MAIA’s interior design consultants chose to make the living room memorable with a stucco wall, while emphasizing the expansive bathrooms with seamless flooring made from a single sheet of marble.
- Bring the Outdoors In : Indoor greenery has always made spaces feel more appealing and alive, and that won’t go out of fashion any time soon. There’s nothing quite like drinking your morning tea surrounded by lush foliage and a gentle breeze. In one of MAIA’s Upcoming Apartments In Bangalore, you can live that experience every day on your large decks adorned with full-sized trees or landscaped areas.
- Open Concept Floor Plan: There’s nothing quite like an open-concept floor plan to fill the home with natural light, keep the space airy and emphasize its spaciousness. MAIA’s design for its Ultra Luxury High-End Apartments In Bangalore includes double-height ceilings and open layouts with over 4000 sq. ft of usable space.
- Double Kitchen: Time with family is precious, and you don’t want to miss a moment, even while you’re cooking. MAIA’s revolutionary solution is a double kitchen in each of its Premium Apartments In Bangalore. With an elegant entertainment kitchen flowing into the dining and living space, you can whip up some goodies without missing a single conversation. Meanwhile, the state-of-the- art main kitchen is one any chef would envy.
- Inspired by Natural Surroundings: City living should never come at the cost of losing the natural beauty of the environment. MAIA’s Luxury Property Development, Pelican Grove is built on the banks of Jakkur Lake, and its interior designers ensured that all interior spaces open out to a deck and floor-to-ceiling windows with a stunning view of the lake, blurring the boundaries between indoors and outdoors.
- Pattern & Form: Your home should feel memorable, like a work of modern art. Neterwala and Aibara, the interior design consultants of 27 Summit, one of MAIA’s New Residential Projects In Bangalore, chose to tie in the modern structure of the building by layering geometric lines, contemporary shapes, and graphic patterns..
- Colour Theory Matters: Interior design relies heavily on colour theory — the study of hues and how they interact to bring about a sense of harmony. Sophistication is more than just the simplicity of white walls — the creative design consultants for MAIA’s projects thoughtfully choose a foundational neutral palette and elevate it with pops of colour in the upholstery.
Your interior space is key to making your home feel just right. From carefully chosen texture and pattern to floor plans that echo the beauty of your surroundings, these tips will help you achieve the look you want for your home. Or, you can choose to make your home at one of MAIA’s Luxury Projects In Bangalore. MAIA’s world-renowned design consultants are always on top of the latest design trends to ensure that every apartment is sleek, fresh, and inspired.