The pandemic has required us all to make adjustments. Many of us have been working from home and spending lots of time inside since early 2020, and life can feel a little unpredictable. Prominent Top Builders and Developers in Bangalore like MAIA Estates LLP have taken note of this and implemented designs to make life a little easier — from the big picture to the details.
Here are 7 thoughtful construction trends to watch for when looking for a new home in these unprecedented times.
- Bringing the Outside In We’ve all been ‘social distancing’ for the safety of our families and our world, but that often means being inside 4 walls for an extended period of team. Leading Builders in Bangalore understand the necessity of green plants and foliage to bring joy to the soul and fresh air to the lungs. Every property by MAIA has expansive decks with lush landscaping so you never feel cooped up.
- Everything You Need From the Convenience of Home The Best Builders in Bangalore understand that true luxury means safe access to the things you love, regardless of Covid-19. MAIA’s homes create lots of opportunities for a peaceful escape, like children’s play spaces, athletic facilities, cafés, pools, bars, and alternative workspaces for when you need a break from your home office.
- Airy Living and Work Spaces No one wants to feel stuck inside, but it can be even more challenging to be productive under lockdown in an uncomfortable space. Having a home that can exudes you through the design is a luxury, and all Luxury Builders in Bangalore commit to making your home the ultimate sanctuary, somewhere you feel complete peace. At MAIA, we believe in the same and thus our designs are open and expansive, with bright natural light pouring in from large windows with beautiful views. Working from home has never been more comfortable.
- Holistic Health The pandemic has caused anxiety to many, as so much of our attention has been turned towards preserving our health and the health of our families. As the Leading Builders in Bangalore, MAIA cares about every aspect of your health towards both it’s internal team and homeowners from your physical health to spiritual and mental health. For the clients, MAIA’s facilities address these aspects in myriad ways, from yoga decks, vitality pools, spas, and indoor gyms, to outdoor jogging tracks amidst beautiful surroundings and fresh air. While for the internal team, there are a host of events planned out through the year to mend the fatigued mind and body.
- Indoor & Outdoor Gathering Spaces The need for outdoor cooking and garden gatherings has been especially clear in the era of social distancing. Only smart builders understand the value of having open spaces and the importance they hold, making them the Top Builders in Bangalore. With MAIA, you can indulge in exclusive dinners and events with your families within your home facility in the expansive living and kitchen spaces, multiple small on-site parks, outdoor areas, and increased seating and activity options.
- Environmentally Friendly In these ever-changing times, it means a lot to feel like you are secure and doing your part for the health of the planet. Reputed Builders In Bangalore like MAIA create built-in initiatives like zero water & sewage discharge systems and organic waste converters to help provide a recharging habitat for the environment, while features such as double-glazed performance glass in the development reduce heat gain. Solar panels on the roof produce energy for common areas.
- Care for the Community During the pandemic, many suffered due to loss of work. MAIA’s commitment to providing dignified housing aided on site workers by providing security for the labour community. Moreover, the construction camps built for the community is better than the camps built on othersites. Make a decision from Top Builders and Developers in Bangalore who focus on the upliftment of society in addition to design.
Looking for a new home in pandemic times can be daunting — but when you choose MAIA, you can be confident in your decision. Being the Best Builder in Bangalore, MAIA is committed to building lives, under any circumstances.