Interior design keeps evolving, however, the element that stays constant no matter the theme or style is the inclusion of greens in nooks and corners. Adding flora enhances the interior decor, and for good reason. They bring out the color palette and add life to the home.
An individual’s home is so much more than a space one lives in. Even in the garden city of Bangalore, homes are seen with indoor plants, eradicating barriers between the outdoors and indoors. Most luxury homes and luxury apartments in Bangalore are consistently trying to build a community with a lush landscape through their projects.
Understanding the benefits plants, trees, and other environmental elements can add to the facade, and to its residents, most of the Top Builders in Bangalore are inclined towards developing projects that are cocooned by nature.
Some of the benefits of having plants in your house are:
- Plants have air-purifying abilities
- The plant foliage increases the humidity and removes the airborne dust particles from your home, in turn, reduces the chances of one catching a cold
- Plant leaves can absorb sounds and thus, improve the acoustics of your home
- Plants can instantly brighten up the atmosphere, improving your mental health
This list can go on and on because plants can holistically add a lot of value to your spaces.
Apart from the benefits mentioned above, plants further elevate the look of your home. All Ultra Luxury apartments in Bangalore and upcoming apartments in Bangalore can be seen including this design element.
We suggest you consider adding some plants to elevate the interiors of your house.
Here are a few of our favorites
- Orchids: These elegant flowers are a classic choice for luxury interiors. They come in a variety of colors and can be displayed in beautiful vases or pots
- Bonsai Trees: These miniature trees are perfect for adding a touch of nature to any room. They’re also easy to care for, making them a low-maintenance option.
- Succulents: These trendy plants are perfect for creating a modern look. They come in a wide range of colors and textures and can be planted in stylish pots or containers
- Houseplants: Houseplants are a great way to add some green to your home. Plants such as Monstera, Snake Plant, Philodendron Birkin, or a Baby Pink Syngonium will not just purify the air but will also make any space feel more vibrant.
- Ferns: They are a popular choice for homes because they’re easy to care for, don’t require much attention, and can be grown in both pots or directly in the ground. Another benefit is that ferns can be grown from spores—which means you don’t even have to buy seeds!
All it takes is a little research (and maybe a visit to your local nursery) for you to create beautiful oases that you can call home.