Art plays a significant role in interior decor and can help elevate a space.
Art pieces can express a blend of the past, present, and future adding to the personality of your home.
Some of the top luxury apartments in Bangalore for sale showcase beautiful art pieces that add an extra layer of sophistication and elegance to the space.
There are so many great artists out there to choose from, so it can be tough to find pieces that fit your aesthetic.
We’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite artists and galleries that are worth checking out:
1. Neha A Ruia – Neha A Ruia is a visual artist based out of Bombay. During her childhood and growing up years, Neha spent copious amounts of time with nature, observing the sights and sounds around her.
Animals, foliage, colors, and shapes (geometric and otherwise) continue to inspire her. She also draws inspiration from current social causes and tries to communicate their effect on an individual through her work. With an art style that ranges across landscapes, abstracts, and realistic pieces including replicas and figurative art, (with a special emphasis on abstraction) she caters to diverse requirements and aesthetic needs of different spaces making every piece customized and calibrated to the interiors it will live in.
Born with a creative instinct, from a very early age she honed her skills, however, she decided to pay closer attention to her artistic side a few years ago. What started as a hobby, turned into a profession. You can reach out to her at email@example.com
2. Kaimurai by Abhishek Ganesh J – Abhishek expresses the flow of energy he has experienced in the western ghats, the ancient south Indian rituals, and Carnatic music. He primarily works with natural indigo pigments on khadi and other similar handloom textiles.
The pieces created by the artist explore energy in its most natural form and swiftly take an individual witnessing it into a realm of peace, spirituality, and an unending world of imagination.
While some of his work is currently being showcased at the Kaash Foundation in Bengaluru, the artist also owns a studio space located in Indiranagar where he experiments and creates.
3. Shilo Shiv Suleman – Shilo is a Bengaluru-based Indian contemporary artist, her work is built around the intersection of magical realism, art for social change and technology. She creates pieces that cause intrigue and an urge to question every ideology and principle in the everyday world around us. Most of her work can be digitally viewed on her website shiloshivsuleman
Some of the top apartment builders in Bangalore use contemporary art elements through her work which adds a touch of modern luxury to their developments.
4. Arte’Venue By Montage – ARTE’VENUE is owned by Montage Art Private Limited, headquartered in Bangalore, India. They sell premium art pieces, with genres that range from classical vintage art to abstract à la mode art. They own one of India’s largest licensed collections of art pieces and are on a mission to provide best in class art to every client. Their studio is located in JP Nagar & Vittal Mallya road, which is also home to some of the top real estate builders in Bangalore.
5. Sublime Art Gallery – Founded by Uzma Irfan in 2009, India’s first sky gallery, Sublime promotes Fine and Performing Arts. They believe that art is an integral part of society and are on a mission to contribute to keeping it alive. The team at Sublime organizes thematic exhibitions throughout the year where artists showcase their work. They also indulge in curating art, music, and theater workshops for children, adults, and corporate teams.
With such talented artists, one is bound to be confused about who to work with, however, our two cents will be to always choose someone that resonates the most with your design philosophy and life journey. Art is a strong way of storytelling, and that is how you can incorporate it in your home or workspace.